Door to Door service with one-stop service to expand business to ASEAN & Indo-China region covering China, Hong Kong, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar, Malaysia, Thailand and Singapore. We provide cost effectiveness with services of Full Truckload (FTL) and Less than Truckload (LTL) using Overland Total Logistic Services (OTL) to facilitate your business in various ways from land transport, sea transport to air transport.
CROSS BORDER (INDO – CHINA)
OTL - Truck Transport
Our OTL services provide Door-to-Door transportation covering
- China & Hong Kong
Truck Transportation by 2 Service Types
1. FTL : (Full Truck Load)
- D2D delivery service using 45ft. chartered truck
- Flexible operation model following customer's instructions
- High-end security handlings keep cargo safe during the transportation
- Network covers ASEAN & Indo-China regions: China, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore.
2. LTL : (Less than Truck Load)
- Door to door delivery service with small quantities
- Transport using integrated cross-border
- Transport using line-haul network
- Provide Yamato last-mile delivery
*Minimum : 100kg
Schedule of Cross Border from Thailand to Myanmar (4-5 days)
LTL SERVICE FROM THAILAND TO MYANMAR (3-4 DAYS)
- Depart from Bangkok every Monday evening
- Deliver to consignee on Thursday or Friday
Full services for In transit shipment between Thai and Myanmar through places of Myanmar: Mea Sot, Tak & Myawaddy
- Transportation process using different types: Truck-Air-Sea transports
- eg. from Air to Truck ► from Truck to Sea ► from Sea to Truck ► from Truck to Air
Example of In Transit Shipment from Yangon to Tokyo via Bangkok
- Ship from Yangon to Bangkok by truck
- Ship from Bangkok to Tokyo by air freight
Whole shipment process takes only 6-7 days.
While, Sea freight for bulk cargo from Yangon to Tokyo takes approximately 23-28 days.
- Door-To-Door logistics for East Asia and Southeast Asia regions
S1 - Milk Run: Pick and ship by our trucks to Yamato Bonded Hub with necessary customs procedures
S2 - Bonded Cargo Transit: Transit bonded cargoes from customer’s warehouse to Yamato Bonded Hub
S3 - Consolidation/Export: Consolidate all cargos into a 45FT. truck and conduct export customs clearance
S4 - LOLO/Import: Conduct import customs clearance and change to local trailer
S5 - Delivery: Deliver directly to customer’s factory
S6 - Logistics Processing: Ship bulk cargoes into Yamato local warehouse for bulk broke and logistics processing
S7 & S8 - Local Distribution: Distribute by Yamato local last mile network
- 4 command centers monitor trucks 24 hours a day (24x7)
- CCTV automatically records for opening the container doors.
- During transportation, we provide each truck with our 2 experienced drivers to guarantee safety and smooth journey.
GPS - Tracking System
- GPS tracks truck journey to ensure time consumption and safe journey.
- GPS are placed both trailers and containers to alert when disconnected.
Yamato Unyu (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. is holding the transit license which can provide one stop services for transit shipment from third country.
FIND YAMATO COUNTER
Weekday 08.30 - 17.30 / Saturday 08.30 - 12.00
Closed on sunday and public holidays.