Yamato Unyu house moving services cover all around the world.
What is our house moving service?
- We provide moving services for packing, carrying, storing, customs clearance, exporting, delivery, and product claims.
How long does it take for the parcel delivered domestically and internationally?
- It depends on your delivery destination.
- In Thailand, transport within a city takes 1-2 days, while moving across cities may vary depending on the distance and belongings amounts.
- For international, shipping by air takes approximately 2 weeks, and a sea transport takes 2 months.
- In every country, the prohibited items are different. Therefore, we will provide you a handbook to check the prohibited items of each country.
Note: we do not accept vehicles, machines and illegal drugs for house-moving services.
Product Warranties during Transportation (Lost or Damaged Parcel)
- The transportation guarantee fee is 0.95% of the product value. The minimum fee starts at 3,000 yen (protection of items with a total value not exceeding 300,000 yen). Warranties cover damaged and lost products.
Payment Procedure (2 ways of payment methods)
- Only company bills are accepted. We will issue the invoice after the parcels reach their destination.
- The shipper pays the service, and we will collect the fees after measuring the parcel's size or weight. We accept cash, money transfer, and credit cards.
The Cost and Procedures Difference between self-packing and our staff's packing
- The fee is no difference. If you pack yourself, you will know better where the items are in the various boxes.
Is it necessary for house survey first?
- No, If there are few items.
What if the place of relocation is difficult to reach?
- For the work plan, we should view your location.
If you are not convenient for the house inspection, what should you do?
- Sending photos of the package so that staff can estimate transportation and service costs.
Furniture moving and assembly service
- Our service includes disassembly and assembly of furniture, except for built-in, nailed or glued furniture joints.
During packing, what should you do?
- You should be present when packing to prevent anything from being misplaced and clarify whether special care items are involved.